This week, the Queens roll around in all things plants, without getting itchy. Grow lights, historical beauty poisons, modern medicinal discoveries – and even how they respond to music.
Speaking of music, Rae checks out the high-quality streaming service Qobuz, while Rad takes unboxing to a whole new level.
- More about the new Qobuz music streaming service
- FLAC sound files explained
- Rad’s Electric Sky 180 V3 grow lights that she uses for wholesome purposes only
- Tegan’s review of the Urban Plant Growers XL Indoor Smart Garden
- Did you know that plants can be used to treat spinal cord injury?
- The music you play at home can affect how your plants grow
- Atropa Belladonna intoxication: a case report
- Big, Bad Botany: Deadly Nightshade
- Here’s some hastily snapped pics of Tegan’s plants. These are no where near all of them, whoops:
And here are some of Rad’s plants:
And now for what you’ve been waiting for, the god tier JBL headphone packaging: