Time is a cruel mistress, who will test a product unrelentingly and unforgivingly. In this episode, the Queens chat about their long term experience with some tech they’ve been using for a while. We’re calling it a ‘six monthie’.
Meanwhile, Rae discovers anti-procrastination app that could save the planet, Rad gets into lockdown photography, and Amanda hacks a treadmill in the most luddite way possible.
This episode is sponsored by Shure and Jands Australia.
- Rae’s been using the Forest app to stay more focused on tasks
- This is the camera Rad has been using during lockdown – the Sony A7C
- Rae did a mini-review of her experience with the standing desk
- Rad finally worked out how to get the best results from her Zega pot
- Amanda’s first impressions of the Foreo Bear from back in April
- Rae’s been racing the Deebot T9+ (upstairs) and the Deebot U2 Pro (downstairs)
- The box for JBL Quantum 600 headphones had a whole episode of QOTDA named after it.