This week the Queens get excited about the latest Apple announcements. They’re especially amped colours returning to iMacs and what different Apple products would taste like.
And a trip to the theatre to see Mortal Kombat results in a big discussion about video game movies: the good, the bad and the very ugly.
- Tegan’s write up on the new iMacs and how the colours make them hot again.
- More information on the new AirTags, including the expensive Hermès versions.
- And here’s Tile throwing shade at Apple for the AirTags.
- But interestingly Tile had nothing to say about Samsung recently a similar product earlier this year.
- The Verge’s very important investigation into what combination of vaguely filthy emojis you can engrave on the AirTags
- Some more information on the 2021 iPad Pro that has Apple’s (still kinda new) M1 chip.
- The iPhone now comes in purple!
- Mortal Kombat Is A Wild, Over-The-Top Action Hamfest
- Here’s some more opinions on good and bad video game movies.
- Maria Lewis’ great article on video game movies for ACMI: Videogames to films: an unending saga