Mother’s Day is around the corner, which means the Queens have some tech gift ideas that have nothing to do with cleaning the house or losing weight.
Meanwhile, Amanda has become obsessed with a trapped Russian contestant on a Chinese reality show, Tegan tests the new Nissan Leaf e+ and Rad plays with Logitech’s new wireless gaming mouse.
- A Logitech G Pro X Superlight mouse review
- We also found it cheaper on Catch. We aren’t getting kickback for this, we just froth saving money.
- If you love to hate on the Apple mouse charging position, enjoy this.
- So what Amanda didn’t say is that the boy band reality show (CHUANG 2021) is also referred to as Produce Camp 2021. This has ended me. You can read more about Vladislav Ivanov finally escaping here.
- Tegan’s first impression review of the new Nissan Leaf e+, with a side order of ranting about the state of EV support in Australia.
- You can also read about her thoughts on the 2019 Leaf, which felt like being in Mario Kart.
- Check out Monument Valley here. It’s available on iOS and Android devices.
- Tegan forgot she actually has two different blowup solar lanterns/USB-chargers. The first is the Luci Pro Series: Outdoor 2.0 (which is a bit pricier but great) and the second is the LuminAID PackLite Nova USB, which is cheaper.
- Here’s more information on Grandaids, the awesome Aussie tech support service one of our listeners is involved with!
- Here’s a review of the Sonos Roam. Despite technically being the second portable speaker from Sonos, it’s much lighter than the previous-gen Sonos Move. Tegan reviewed that one here. We’re seriously impressed by the redesign, ruggedness and sound quality.