This week the Queens explore the world of tech for our pets. What works, what doesn’t and what we wish we had – from automatic treat dispensers and barking alert devices to TV streaming services and auto-cleaning kitty litter trays.
Also: Rae gets obnoxious in lockdown with a portable speaker, Rad finds the most supple cord on a pair of headphones, and Amanda looks deeper into irradiated food.
This episode is sponsored by Shure and Jands Australia.
- Here’s a review for the Sony SRS-XB13 speaker
- Some more details on the EPOS H3 headphones with the supple cord
- Today We Learned about irradiated food
- This is the Furbo both Rad & Rae tired with their dogs
- Dog TV!
- The magic tofu cat litter rad found
- Some info about the “Talking Dogs” thing
- Buttons to make your dog “talk”
- Clever Hans the accidental hoax
- This is the $650 Petkit Pura X Automated Self-Clean Litter Box we still kind of want: