This week the Queen’s are diving into some incredible Olympics tech from the past and present, including a sparkly basketball robot and banned swimming suits.
Meanwhile, Rad plays with duelling ASUS laptops and Tegan plays with LEGO while dobbing in a free Netflix app.
This episode is sponsored by Shure and Jands Australia.
- You can take a closer look at the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo here.
- Tegan heaps didn’t finish LEGO Architecture: Paris by Sunday so NO PHOTOS FOR YOU. But she’s about to have two weeks off so stay tuned!
- But here’s Tegan being a massive cop over on Gizmodo and TikTok.
- Here’s a video of the CUE 3 basketball robot
- And here’s some more info on our free throwing lad
- Some more info on the development of Cathy Freeman’s running suit from the 2000 Olympics
- And more info on the development of the NASA-designed Speedo LZR suit
- This suit was banned in 2009
- Intel first previewed 3DAT in 2019, showing the track overlay indicating athletes’ speeds
- It’s also being used to train athletes as well
- Technological innovations at the Olympic Games Tokyo 1964
- Recycled gadgets are really being used to make the Tokyo Olympics medals