This week the Queens are getting ripped. Amanda tries some exercise games and Rae tests a health app that doesn’t make you feel bad about yourself. They also all have some very strong opinions about Peloton.
Meanwhile, Tegan is sent some 5G Gin and Amanda gets a very special new shirt.
- More on Nice Shirt. Thanks! here. As Amanda said, there are restrictions and waiting time on orders at the moment
- Tegan demands Telstra make a 5G Gin
- Telstra calls Tegan’s bluff
- More on Peloton pricing in Australia
- Peloton really did lock out treadmill users who don’t have a subscription, but said a fix is coming
- Fitness trackers sure do work
- Here’s a review of Apple Fitness+
- Tegan wrote about her experience with obsessively tracking her fitness and then breaking a rib: The Apple Watch Turned Me Into An Analytics Goblin
- And here’s where you can find more info on the Strava app
- Get a load of this casual report name: Dog owners are more likely to meet physical activity guidelines than people without a dog: An investigation of the association between dog ownership and physical activity levels in a UK community
- And here is Amanda’s incredible new space lawyer shirt: