Robots may be the future, but this week the Queens examine some of the things they’re not so good at – from crafting jokes to the nuance of translating languages.
Tegan also gets behind the wheel of the MINI Countryman Hybrid and Rad tests out the new EPOS wireless earbuds.
- You can learn more about the MINI Countryman Hybrid here
- And you can find out more about the GPOS GTW 270 Hybrid earbuds here
- Apple-picking robot targets labour-hungry fruit sector in Australia
- More on AI trying to tell jokes and failing spectacularly
- Tay, Microsoft’s AI chat bot gets radicalised
- Here’s some first-hand experience with Sophia
- Also Will Smith tried to romance Sophia once
- And you can find our more about the Joey Chaos robot here
- That time the Australian government used Google Translates for COVIDSafe messaging
- And that time a Palestinian man was arrested after Facebook auto-translated ‘good morning’ to ‘attack them’
- And here’s some pics of the MINI Countryman, including the cool retro switches and charging tariff option: