This week the Queens have been indulging in some real Dystopian Sci-Fi while Tegan teases them with Sony’s brand new wireless noise-cancelling earbuds.
They also the explore wild world of vapourware and look at some of their favourite gadgets and games that never got released, from the infamous Nintendo PlayStation (yes, really) to a printer that used reusable plastic sheets rather than paper.
- If you’re keen on Next it’s currently streaming on Binge
- And Made For Love is over on Stan
- Lapsis is currently in some Australian cinemas and you can learn more about it here.
- If you can’t wait until we dissect Sony’s new wireless noise-cancelling earbuds on the show, Tegan’s full review can be read here: Sony WF-1000XM4 Review: Blood Magic Was Used To Create These
- And here’s Tegan’s review of the previous generation as well: Sony Probably Sold Souls To Satan To Make Headphones This Good
- You can learn more about the 2020 auction of the Nintendo PlayStation here
- Here’s more on the PrePeat rewritable printer
- And the Japanese invisibility cloak from 2003
- Valve talks a bit about what happened with Half-Life 3 after Half-Life: Alyx was announced
- And here’s just one of Tegan’s many investigative articles into the Samsung Galaxy Home: I Demand to Know the Whereabouts of the Samsung Galaxy Home
This was a lovvely blog post