Rad’s vacuuming dreams come true this week as her and Amanda review the Dyson V15 Detect.
The Queens also head over to Zero Latency to kill pirates after an island party goes awry in the new Far Cry: Dive Into Insanity VR game.
- Read more opinions about the Dyson V15 Detect here
- And if you would like to consider the previous generation instead, Tegan reviewed the Dyson V11 a couple of years back and it’s still very much worth it, and cheaper!. That’s right, there was no V12, V13 or V14 for some reason.
- Here’s a list of the decibels (dB) of some every day sounds. And yeah being exposed to sounds over 70dB for a prolonged period may start to damage your hearing
- If you want to see just how excited Rad was to receive the Dyson V15, bear witness here.
- A short history of VR, beginning in the 1950s
- This is the meta study Rae talks about comparing treatments for fear of heights (where VR performed the best!)
- New reports have people fired up for a Sega World return
- You can learn more about Zero Latency here