It’s been a busy week for the Queens! Tegan and Rae take a flight to the Super Blood Moon while Amanda and Rad check out a fancy Samsung Fridge.
Meanwhile, your regal heroes try out some new Sony TVs and chat about their favourite kitchen gadgets.
- Tegan’s review of the Sony X90J LED TV
- Read more about Samsung’s French Door fridges here
- Photo evidence of Rad’s recipe debacle with the Zega smart pot
- This Air Fryer Reminded Me Why Tech Is Important
- Tegan describes what it’s like to witness a Super Blood Moon at 40,000 feet
- And here’s the promised photo of the doughies flight plan that was organised by the CSIRO