If you’re feeling a little dirty, the Queens have you covered. This week they delve into the world of germ tech, including anti-microbial phone cases, a bacteria-sucking wound dressing and virus-attacking fabric.
Meanwhile, Rad reviews the Fujifilm X-E4 camera, Rae checks out LG’s new rollable TV and Tegan discovers how badly the internet thirsts after an invisible man.
- Everything you need to know about LG’s new $130,000 rollable TV
- And more info on LG’s other new tellies, including the brand new QNEDs
- Some of the photos Rad took with the Fujifilm X-E4: and lightly edited:
- Hotel Transylvania Fans Devastated To Learn Invisible Man Isn’t A Chad
- Here’s some of the gorgeous photos Amanda took in Mongolia with the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III. They’ve had a small amount of editing:
- Taiwan’s innovative technology allows for germ eliminating fabric by making use of semiconductor mechanics
- Here’s an anti-microbial phone case from Tech 21
- HK scientists say new antiviral coating can protect surfaces for 90 days
- More on the bacteria-sucking wound dressing, aka Electrospun Polystyrene Fiber Diameter Influencing Bacterial Attachment, Proliferation, and Growth
- Here’s an actual slideshow Rad made about her Big Wound because she’s just that cooked. Do not click on this if you don’t want see a legit infected wound and scar. It’s worse than you think and Tegan did not enjoy having to click it. You’ve been warned
- And lastly, here is Rae’s reaction to finding out how filthy her phone apparently is: