It’s been a big week for the Queens! Rae experiences some beauty tech at a fancy breakfast while Amanda creates Smart Craft. Meanwhile Tegan gleefully plays with Oppo’s rollable concept phone.
They also ponder what fictional sci-fi tech they would like to see in the real world – including ‘bag babies’, Babel Fish and, strangely, Tubby Custard.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- You can check out Oppo’s X 2021 concept phone here.
- Tegan’s review of the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
- And a review of the clamshell foldable, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Celeste Barber’s MCo phone pop socket x lip gloss is already on sale!
- Here’s more on the artificial womb used to grow a lamb
- Space Sweepers is currently available on Netflix
- The government really did use Google Translate for parts of its COVIDSafe messaging
- Behold the Tubby Custard spurting forth if you dare
- Someone actually created a recipe for Tubby Custard
- Babel Fish may not be real, but Google is working on real-time translation
- Rae writing about the Hololens!
- The Serenity bandage in action
- Someone really has made a red hot go at a real-world toasting knife
- You can learn more the Cricut right here. And we even have one of Amanda’s gorgeous doily creations: