It’s been a big week for the Queens! Rae experiences some beauty tech at a fancy breakfast while Amanda creates Smart Craft. Meanwhile Tegan gleefully plays with Oppo’s rollable concept phone.
They also ponder what fictional sci-fi tech they would like to see in the real world – including ‘bag babies’, Babel Fish and, strangely, Tubby Custard.
This episode was sponsored by Shure and Jands.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- You can check out Oppo’s X 2021 concept phone here.
- Tegan’s review of the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2
- And a review of the clamshell foldable, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Celeste Barber’s MCo phone pop socket x lip gloss is already on sale!
- Here’s more on the artificial womb used to grow a lamb
- Space Sweepers is currently available on Netflix
- The government really did use Google Translate for parts of its COVIDSafe messaging
- Behold the Tubby Custard spurting forth if you dare
- Someone actually created a recipe for Tubby Custard
- Babel Fish may not be real, but Google is working on real-time translation
- Rae writing about the Hololens!
- The Serenity bandage in action
- Someone really has made a red hot go at a real-world toasting knife
- You can learn more the Cricut right here. And we even have one of Amanda’s gorgeous doily creations: