This week the Queens are all about the gadgets. Rad gets literally hands on with her first semi-ergonomic mouse, Amanda gets a rash from her Fitbit and Tegan falls in love with a Samsung 8K TV.
Meanwhile, Rae is lured back into the world of smart homes after spending a few years away and has some questions. Rad takes this opportunity to talk about vacuums again and Tegan tells us how easy it is to hack unsecured devices through a relatively simple Google search.
This episode was sponsored by Shure and Jands.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- You can learn more about Rad’s Logitech MX Master 3 mouse here.
- And this is Tegan’s hardcore Logitch MX Vertical ergonomic mouse.
- And we can’t forget Amanda’s ball mouse.
- Tegan’s peek at Samsung’s fancy new 8K TVs, including a very surprising price.
- And here she is ragging on the $60,000 LG 8K a little while back.
- Annnnnnd here’s what the Battle of Winterfell looked like on an 8K TV.
- How 8K upscaling works.
- Vantablack is the best.
- Here’s one of the Ecovac robot vaccums we talked about!
- A review of the Nanoleaf smart lights.
- Here is Rad’s review of the Google Home Max smart speaker.
- Here is Rae’s article about making her US-bought Alexa an Aussie.
- A connected fish tank really was used to hack a casino.
- Tegan explains Google dorking and how to use it to check your online security.
- Amanda’s review of the Furbo dog smart camera.
- Spiders-Man is horrifyingly real and canon.
- And here’s a gnarly pic of Amanda’s Fitbit-induced rash: