In this week’s episode Rae gets a printer in 2021, Rad won’t stop talking about vacuums and Amanda just loves a nice old fashioned cold box.
We also take a look at some of the most cooked conspiracy theories on the internet which we refuse to give away right now. You’ll just have to listen to the show. Or get spoiled by the Show Notes, your choice.
And don’t forget to listen to after the credits for more gratuitous content. We’ll give you a hint – Bigger Luke.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- Tegan really did test an 8K with Ben Swolo content: We Made Sony’s $26,000 8K TV Easier To Swolo
- Spending a day with the Samsung Family hub smart fridge
- Tegan’s review off the Dyson V11 succy boi.
- Helen Keller: why is a TikTok conspiracy theory undermining her story?
- Baby TikTok witches really did try to hex the moon.
- How the British Royal Family is related to Vlad the Impaler
- Why some people believe Prince Charles is a vampire
- More on the ‘Frozen’ conspiracy theory
- And here’s Snopes disproving the popular Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen rumour
- The academic paper alleging Saddam Hussein had control of a Stargate. The Book of Enoch is listed as a source.
- More on Saddam being a System Lord via Vice.
- The Bigger Luke theory
- Here’s Rae with her aesthetically pleasing printer:
- And as promised here’s Helen Mirren looking alarmingly incredible in a bikini from 2008. Perhaps she was the vampire all along:
We have no choice but to stan.