This week the Queens are going straight to the moon with a dive into the stonk market. They also side-eye the Elon Musk approved Clubhouse app and discover that spinach can send emails now.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- An explainer on Clubhouse and how to get an invite. Tegan and Amanda joined so you don’t have to.
- It’s quite hard to delete Clubhouse, actually.
- The story of the Other Clubhouse that is accidentally getting review bombed
- Spinach can send emails now
- And here’s the original story Rae wrote when spinach could first detect landmines a few years ago
- If you want to hear smart women talk about cold hard cash, check out the She’s on the Money podcast
- An overview of why Gamestop stock originally went off
- How shorting stocks works
- An even easier explanation on shorting stocks
- Why the r/wallstreetbets Discord got banned
- The bankrupt Blockbuster Video really did have a 700% share price jump, too.
- Elon Musk Causes Dogecoin Price to Soar