This week we torture Amanda over Persona 5, Tegan gives her verdict on Apple’s casual $900 AirPods Max, we get disturbingly excited about clicky chargers and the Queen Bee Detective Agency solves a mystery.
And later in the show we take a dive into cyber security and discover just how bad some of us are at it.
We highly recommend you listen to the end of the credits for some Extra Content.
Listen now on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Or subscribe via our RSS feed:
- If you’re after more of Tegan’s strong opinions on Apple’s AirPods Max (and its bra handbag) you can read her review right here.
- Amanda’s article, Persona 5 Taught Me How To Be A Friend, is great and you should also give it a read.
- You can check if your email address has been part of a data breach over at Have I Been Pwned?
- If you’re interested in a messaging service with end-to-end encryption, there’s a good starter list of WhatsApp alternatives here. And here’s one for encrypted email services.
- And while we’re on the privacy train, here’s a resource for different password manager options.
Disclosure: Tegan owns 12 shares in Apple.