This week Amanda tames cows in the latest Story of Seasons, Rad isn’t impressed by her latest wireless headset and Tegan gets on the space wines.
And later in the show the Queens divulge their best tips on what to do before you buy new tech.
- There seriously have been SO MANY Harvest Moon games. This is not a complaint. Give us more.
- If you haven’t cracked open Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town yet, here’s some starter tips.
- Here’s a review of the Astro A20 Gen 2 wireless headset.
- If you wanna know more about the Space Wine, Tegan wrote about it!
- And here’s the article about the Eau de Space perfume.
- If you can be bothered, here’s why you should consider changing your NBN plan every six months.
- If you can’t, don’t be afraid to look around at competitors and use that to negotiate a better deal with your provider.
- Here’s a good example of tossing up between cheaper prices and more inclusions to work out what you value more: Telstra vs its budget brand, Belong.
- Learn more about ‘Li-Fi’ here.
- Tegan wasn’t joking about personally going after retailers with less-than-desirable consumer practices.
- Here are the mid-range phones we waxed rhapsodic about: Google Pixel 3a (the 4a is also great), the iPhone SE and the new Samsung A series.