In the wake of the Roe vs Wade being overturned there has been renewed discussion around data security and privacy. So the Queens talk some of the things you can do to keep your phone and computer data more secure – from VPNs and end-to-end encryption to signal blocking Faraday bags for your device.
They also take a look at Google announcing auto-deletion of sensitive data and whether that might actually be a red flag.
- Protecting people’s privacy on health topics [Google Blog]
- Google-led internet giants behind biggest data breach ever recorded’ [Economic Times]
- How to secure your phone before attending a protest [The Verge]
- 7 Things to Know About Faraday Bags [Privacy Pros]
- How the Tor browser works [Tor]