Technology but make it fashion. This episode the Queens are getting all stitched up about and science and tech in clothing, from the Google x Levi smart jacket collab to 3D printed textiles that can generate power through the movement of our bodies. They also ask some questions around the marketing of some nanosilver products.
This episode was sponsored by Shure and Jands.
- Tegan talks more about the Jacquard smart jacket. Plus there’s a cute pic of her soooooo.
- Printable Smart Pattern for Multifunctional Energy-Management E-Textile
- Silver nanoparticles in clothing wash out – and may threaten human health and the environment
- Emerging Concern for Silver Nanoparticle Resistance in Acinetobacter baumannii and Other Bacteria
- Exposure-Related Health Effects of Silver and Silver Compounds: A Review
- And here is the marketing material we discussed in the episode: