Technology but make it fashion. This episode the Queens are getting all stitched up about and science and tech in clothing, from the Google x Levi smart jacket collab to 3D printed textiles that can generate power through the movement of our bodies. They also ask some questions around the marketing of some nanosilver products.
- Tegan talks more about the Jacquard smart jacket. Plus there’s a cute pic of her soooooo.
- Printable Smart Pattern for Multifunctional Energy-Management E-Textile
- Silver nanoparticles in clothing wash out – and may threaten human health and the environment
- Emerging Concern for Silver Nanoparticle Resistance in Acinetobacter baumannii and Other Bacteria
- Exposure-Related Health Effects of Silver and Silver Compounds: A Review
- And here is the marketing material we discussed in the episode: