Oh baby, it’s camera Christmas! Rad gets hands on with the new flagship Fujifilm X-H2 and the just announced Fujifilm X-T5. She runs through some of the specs, differences, and shooting experience. Then Rad and Amanda chat about one of technology’s most unsung heroes: glass! From bulletproof (or bullet resistant) glass, to Pyrex, to whether or not glass windows slowly melt over the years – the Queens peer through and make it shiny.
- News of the Fujifilm X-T5 dropped today! Great news is that Lightroom seems to have gotten its updates and the RAW files are working without conversion now. Here’s some X-T5 snaps:
- Fujifilm’s flagship X-H2 camera is the one with the e-ink screen and amazing huge grip. Here’s some photos taken with it:
- Chromatic aberration is handy to learn about if you’re diving into photography, so you know what to look out for. Plus, it’s just darn interesting!
- Amanda pleaded for the term “bulletproof” glass to be removed, and “bullet resistant” glass to be used instead. I told her this is the best I could do. But you can read more about how it works here!
- Turns out that glass is a solid. Boo.