This is the second part of our Melbourne International Games Week Extravaganza! The Queens played way too many great games to fit into one episode, so they needed another episode.
Rae joins the pigeon mafia in The Godfeather, a game where you quite literally poop on people to take back the neighbourhood. There’s even drones in it, but they’re massive cops.
Amanda feeds her soul (and makes us all hungry) with Cuisineer, a restaurant sim x dungeon crawler where you have to run the family restaurant while also hunting for ingredients.
Tegan gets back to her childhood with Mars First Logistics, a physics sim meets Techic LEGO puzzler where you build custom rovers to transport awkward cargo across the planet. She also drags Amanda over to Six O’ Clock Swill – a physics based bartender game set in 1950s Melbourne that’s reminiscent of Cook Serve Delicious!
And for something a little more physical, Rae and Amanda check out the new completely wireless HTC Vive Focus 3 VR headset.
- Play The Godfeather Demo here.
- More on the HTC Vive Focus 3.
- Cuisineer is on Steam but there’s no available demo yet.
- The demo for Mars First Logistics is on Steam.
- Good news! Six O’Clock Swill is indeed public and playable while in development. It’s free but there’s an option to donate, which we encourage to help the devs out.