It may seem like the bath is a bad place to inject tech into, but we say that’s wrong. We love a bath here at Queens of the Drone Age and refuse to limit our tech to the outside of its warm suddy waters.
While we may not recommend you ruin your Nintendo Switch with condensation like Tegan did, we are big advocates for bath tech in general. So in this episode we’re looking at the innovations in this space, from super fancy baths with inbuilt aromatherapy, to ones that you walk into somehow? And did somebody say human washing machine?
Amanda also ruins our fun with some upsetting bath time science facts.
- The Absolute Last Thing You Want To Happen To Your Switch [Kotaku]
- Kohler’s $20,000 Stillness Bath Is A Voice-Activated Aromatherapy Tub [Boss Hunting]
- More info on the horrifying human washing machine
- And this is the walk-in bath
- Physical and Mental Effects of Bathing: A Randomized Intervention Study [National Library of Medicine]
- How to take a mindful bath [Mashable]