We’re rocketing towards the end of the year which means the holiday season is almost upon us! So this episode the Queens are divulging some of their Christmas gift guide ideas. But really they would work for any occasion, even as a sneaky treat for yourself, because you deserve it.
- Some more information on Bee Hotels
- Tegan is looking to get her mum this one
- There are a few places where you can buy digital games for your very own riddle-infused gift, like Green Man Gaming, Steam and GOG
- The Swag: The awesome in-fridge bags that have been keeping Rad’s veggies c r i s p
- We also got a response from Green Monster Co’s owner in regards to use of these fertilisers on native Australian plants:
“Australian native plants are a hard one. There’s a lot of back and forth about best practice in regards to fertilisation, but overall I think you’ll find they respond really well. It is difficult to give recommendations on all plants because certain species have specific needs.”
“The long-held belief is that Australian natives cannot handle applied phosphorus, so you should not fertilise them. This idea has since been challenged and it has been found that many natives actually love the extra nutrients. I have heard that Banksia can be fickle with phosphorus, so if you happen to be trying to grow that indoors, maybe stay away from the Spring plant food. Despite that, Summer and the rest should give you excellent results.”