In this deep dive episode the Queens are looking at accessibility in tech. Amanda shares her experiences with epilepsy, Tegan looks at some of Apple’s accessibility features and Rad explores AI-assisted prosthetics. The queens also discover what the typewriter was originally invented for.
- The podcast Rae is cheating on us all with: Cerebral Conversations
- The episode of Pokemon that gave people seizures was banned
- Amanda actually found the exact Adventures of Batman (1968) episode that gave her a seizure. We’re not gonna link it.
- A list of new accessibility features that got introduced to iPhones with iOS 15
- And some more for iPad and Apple Watch
- More info on the AI-assisted prosthetics being developed by a student at the University of Queensland
- What the typewriter was originally created for