After a whole week off the Queens are back with some weird as heck medical tech – from using frogs as pregnancy tests to a wellness toilet that analyses your poop.
But what have the Queens been up to in their absence? Amanda got the jab, Rae found a cheap ring light, Tegan played some co-op games (kind of) and Rad fell in love with a mouse.
- So how come many of us can still get AstraZeneca now? Here’s an explainer.
- Here’s another AstraZeneca symptoms experience from one of Tegan’s writers.
- Here’s more on the cheap but very good ring light Rae reviewed.
- Here’s another review of the SteelSeries Rival 5 corded mouse.
- Tegan’s partner wrote about their co-op playing no co-op games.
- The history and science of urine-based pregnancy tests.
- Women’s involvement in clinical trials: historical perspective and future implications.
- Policy of inclusion of women in clinical trials.
- Fair inclusion of men and women in Australian clinical research: views from ethics committee chairs.
- The History of Women’s Participation in Clinical Research.
- NASA’s first all-female spacewalk was canned due to the space suit sizes. This was only back in 2019.
- More on the Vacanti mouse, which has a human ear grown on it.
- A man really has a nose growing on his forehead.
- Incidental detection of prostate cancer with computed tomography scans
- More on Toto’s Wellness Toilet that analyses poop.
- Stanford Paper: A mountable toilet system for personalized health monitoring via the analysis of excreta.
- An explainer on fecal transplants.
- Amanda Investigates whose poop Bill Gates had in a jar.